Pixie-Bob News Room

Leptospirosis and Soda Cans!!

This incident recently happened in North Texas . A woman went boating one
Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator
of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in ICU.
She died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This
was traced to the can of coke she drank from without using a glass. Tests
 showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease
Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned. A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full  of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident. Please forward this message to all
the people you care about.

Advertisements

January 23, 2008 - Posted by | Uncategorized

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: